future


Hello partners!

I really don’t know if there is a planet to live in 10 years, with climate change we may all be dead, but well.

In 10 more years I imagine titled of architecture, maybe working in an office or municipality. I think it’s the only thing I have defined as a goal in the future, I really haven’t planned anything else.
I know that will live alone, I will no longer live with my parents, and maybe I have my unemployed sister living with me from time to time, I am sure I will have a dog or a cat, maybe both.
I have not thought about having children, maybe I have children if I marry, but I doubt that happens. I would like to travel a lot, first travel with my family, then only with my sister and finally travel alone, I would like to live another country for a while, but speak Spanish because I am too bad to learn languages.

I don’t have very big goals or that are difficult to accomplish, I settle for living alone in an apartment, with a small dog and working on what I like.
I don’t think there is a very significant future change, TVs, computers and cell phones will be bigger, the avocado will remain expensive, and they will continue to give Home Alone on TV for Christmas. While I have the people that I love by my side, it will be the best future for me.   

Resultado de imagen para futuro



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

blog fau

The Simpson family

Jane Austen, my favorite writer