Jane Austen, my favorite writer

I would like to talk to you about one of my favorite English literature writers, Jane Austen. I read one of his books for the first time at age 19.

Some may not know who he is, but the vast majority of people know one of his novels, Pride and Prejudice. I read almost all his novels and I have seen all the films of his works, I admire her a lot, she was a brilliant woman.

I would like to know what motivated you to write, so many wonderful love novelsI would like to know what motivated you to write, so many wonderful love novels, the man he loved could never be with her, he loved her too, but his family needed him to marry a rich woman so as not to fall into miserynevertheless it is said that they always loved each other, when he married and had his first daughter called her Jane.

I would like to ask her if the novel Pride and Prejudice is the happy ending she never had, since in the novel the protagonist and her sister do manage to marry the love of their lives. Instead, Jane was never able to get married, and the man who loved her sister died earlier than expected, destroying her sister's heart. How can a woman who could not love fully write so wonderfully about love?

Sometimes I think that if he had married, maybe his writing would be different, maybe he wouldn't have written about love dramas and he wouldn't have the genius that makes young people fall in love with his works.



Resultado de imagen para jane austen"

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

blog fau

The Simpson family