my favorite person

hello!
 in this occasion I will tell you about my sister.

I like to talk about her, she is my favorite person in the world. She complements me, makes my days happy, loves me very much and when I'm sad she sleeps with me until I fall asleep. I can't imagine not seeing her every day, being twins we always share everything.
and we have always been together, I share everything with her, my thoughts, my emotions, and my clothes hahaha…She is generous, knows how to listen and gives good advice.

Sometimes we fight, but we reconcile a few seconds later, we don't like to be fighting. we always support each other, even when we lied to mom. Has been in the most important moments, she makes my important moments. I can not imagine having a sister other than her, I have always thought that joining the two in one person would be a perfect woman hahaha… She is very good at communicating, likes to talk to people and knows how to party, but I'm horrible at it, however I am very good with numbers, I have a good sense of direction and I am very efficient under pressure, she is very bad at it. If we were one person, we could solve any problem, nothing would stop us.

when we look at each other we know what the other is thinking, sometimes we don't talk and we already know that the other feels sad or worried. we have twin powers.

Resultado de imagen para frozen hermanas"

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

blog fau

The Simpson family

Jane Austen, my favorite writer